sexta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2010

I wish I could have...6

telepathic skills.

I'd tell you how I feel worried about how you are now.
I don't know where you are, and I feel really worried.

If I think you are out there, with a bunch of guys, I go crazy.
I'm sorry, that's the way I feel. I won't bother you with this.
But, please, try to reduce these things. Try to be more responsable.
You're fragil. And the guys around you want your boobs, and I KNOW it.
How can I know? When you had a boyfriend once, they'd never talk to you as they do.

And you're afraid to come back to me, becouse you love all this attention.
You love guys heatin' on you. You love when they says how beautyful you are.
Only one isn't enough.

You like been sexy. Like this you gather more and more attention.
And you really like this conquest thing. You conquer everyone around you, and I'm talking about the men.

...Including me.

The only thing that makes me pass through this is your happyness. If like this you feel happy, than, they will be
maintained.

All the bad feelings I have about this situation will be gone, because I'm changing my point of view.

I hope you believe me.
I hope you believe us.
I love you so much...

I'm sorry.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário